It’s all about providing experienced, skilled CFO’s on a part-time basis to their target market. A business that would benefit from having a CFO but without the cost of hiring a full-time executive and help their clients make more money, in less time with less stress.
Adam Lean set up the CFO project to utilize an executive to assist in finding more money. Since accountants and bookkeepers don’t provide projections and assessments, having a CFO is an essential financial success tool that every business needs to grow profit margins and revenue. When you hire the CFO project, you’ll receive a thorough five-step onboarding process, where your CFO will review your current revenue and assist you in creating goals for your business, including cash and profit projections, along with financial goals.
In today’s episode, we discuss Adam’s five-step process to onboarding their clients, how CFO Project helps businesses set cash flow projections and goals for the fiscal year, and how this program streamlines your business.
What We Talked About in This Episode:
- Knowing how to make money for your business
- Why most people close their business before year five
- How Adam created his team to provide CFO services for small to medium-sized business
- Bookkeepers and accountants do not deliver CFO services
- The purpose of the CFO business assessment
- How the program assists your business in moving forward effectively
- Communication with your CFO
- The relationship between profit, cash flow, and business owner’s sense of well-being
- Skills and tools the CFO project provides their clients
- Typical gaps and the most common mistakes businesses create
- Why business owners have a hard time using accountant reports
- How to leverage optimal profit for your business
About Our Guest:
Adam Lean is a former accountant turned 2-time entrepreneur who built, scaled, and sold a successful eCommerce business. While helping other business owners, he realized his passion was teaching and providing tools to business owners to help them make more money and have peace of mind.
To reach Adam, go to his website: https://thecfoproject.com
Connect with Adam Lean:
- Adam Lean CFO Project
- Adam Lean on LinkedIn
- Recommended reading Rich Dad, Poor Dad
- Grab a complimentary copy of The Moneybook
Connect with John Murphy:
If you liked this episode, please don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast. Thanks for tuning in!
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
A Life and A Living Podcast