Today’s guest says it best in his book when he says “You can grow your revenue and scale your business without sacrificing your whole personal life.” Simon Severino is the CEO and founder of Strategy Sprints and using his Sprints method, he transformed his own business model and designed the life he wanted.
Simon Severino built a fascinating consulting business focused around these Strategy Sprints he has mastered and even has a franchise model for coaches who want to advise under its umbrella. He is the author of Strategy Sprints that challenges entrepreneurs to get out of their own way and drive business to the next level.
In our conversation today, Simon introduces us to the Strategy Sprints process. He explains what we should do first and later on, where we should spend money first and later on, and how we can set up systems for automation.
What We Talked About in This Episode:
- How do we enter the market, crush it, and stay relevant?
- Simon’s experience over 21 years
- The drive Simon had to change the way he lives
- Deep Work and coming up with a solution to big problems
- Bringing in more clients
- The promise Strategy Sprints makes for clients
- What a 90 day Strategy Sprint looks like and what the commitment is
- The importance of customizing the strategy
- The realization and panic from crisis
- Digital agencies at Strategy Sprints
- Who are you here to serve? And how do you serve?
- Coping with change
- Turn attention into a client with purposeful marketing
- Baby steps in the Strategy Sprints
- Having a clear vision of what you are building
- Building systems for automation
- Simon’s book recommendation and habits
About Our Guest:
As the CEO of Strategy Sprints, Simon Severino helps business owners double their revenue in 90 days. He created the Strategy Sprints™ Method, the blueprint to run an agile company. Growth Advisor trusted by Google, Amgen, BMW, Roche, AbbVie. His global team of certified Strategy Sprints™ Coaches doubles revenue in 90 days.
Connect with Simon Severino:
Connect with John Murphy:
If you liked this episode, please don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast. Thanks for tuning in!
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Winning Teams Podcast