I am delighted today to introduce you to Cesar Abeid, whose family owns a successful construction related business, Remontech. Cesar has done almost the unthinkable – utilized social media, and podcasting in particular, to make his company stand out in his marketplace.
Cesar’s story is fascinating on many levels, but primarily because he has introduced the social media element to his marketing mix, in an industry that is traditional and not one that has embraced marketing online.
In the interview you will hear Cesar share his experience and the benefits he has gained, and they include:
- how social media, and podcasting in particular, helped Cesar reach more people
- that 80% of traffic to his website now comes from social media activity
- how interviewing other experts in his field on his podcast has delivered aded value to his audience, and positions him as an authority.
- how this work has enabled Cesar to make his company stand out in a price driven market
- social media keeps Cesar ahead of the game and positions hi as a thought leader in his industry – so important
- how to use it to manage what Google is saying about you
- how Cesar has used this medium to “humanize” his business and make it personal
- the benefits that his business has derived from this work
If you would like to sharpen your skills as a leader and a manager, then why not take advantage of a free 45 minute session which will give you actions you can take straight away to make you more effective. Then go to www.johnmurphyinternational.com/call to schedule that session.
Thanks to Jodey Smith, my podcasting technical genius, who does all the bits I don’t like – the editing, the uploading etc. He is a gem and can be contacted at JodeySmith.com.
Please subscribe to my podcast in iTunes, and leave a review, as this really helps my podcast get greater recognition.