I am thrilled to have as our guest today, Christine Hueber, who is the #1 LinkedIn All Time Top Female Expert and who can also boast to be in the top 1% most viewed profile there too.
Christine has coached many business owners to build their business using LinkedIn as a key ingredient to their marketing mix, and I can speak from experience when I say – it works! It has worked for me and can work for you too!
This interview is a real “how to” discussion with tops of tips and strategies to get you building your profile and getting more connections. After listening you will have a clear action plan based on a really clear strategy.
During the interview Christine covers a range of topics which include:
- Why every business owner should be active on LinkedIn
- How to find your clients and get in front of them
- Where LinkedIn fits into your overall marketing strategy
- How to share your content with your target market
- How to optimize your profile and make it truly relevant
- How to encourage your target market to take the next step to engage with you
- How to find the groups where your market congregates
- Understand the etiquette on LinkedIn and not be seen as a spammer or a bore
- How to develop a clear strategy to make LinkedIn a wonderful tool working 24/7 for your business.
This is a wonderful opportunity to listen to a real “guru” and I would recommend you take the time to listen and have paper on hand to take notes – it will be worth it.
You can find more information and lots of free material on http://christinehueber.com/
If you would like to sharpen your skills as a leader and a manager, then why not take advantage of a free 45 minute session which will give you actions you can take straight away to make you more effective. Then go to www.johnmurphyinternational.com/call to schedule that session.
Thanks to Jodey Smith, my podcasting technical genius, who does all the bits I don’t like for me – the editing, the uploading etc. He is a gem and can be contacted at JodeySmith.com.
Please subscribe to my podcast in iTunes, and leave a review, as this really helps my podcast get greater recognition.