This is a real opportunity to get some tips from “the guru” of podcasting, Cliff Ravenscraft.
Cliff has trained some of the most high profile business thought leaders to launch their own podcasts, and is a regular speaker at conferences worldwide on the subject of positioning oneself as an expert in individual markets.
In this interview Cliff shares his views on a range of benefits of podcasting that include:
- How getting found through podcasting is much more likely than other forms of medias.
- Why podcasting can position you as a thought leader in your market
- How to use your podcast to give information out with a lot of detail, and do it easily.
- Share the answer to the same questions you get asked time and time again through the medium of podcasting – and wow your customers with the level and quality of information.
- The accessibility of podcasting – whether you are driving, working out in the gym or going for a walk.
- Builds relationships with your listeners as they listen to your voice.
- How to optimize your marketing, to include podcasting, videos and blogging and how to make them work together for maximum benefit.
Cliff walks the talk and shares an enormous amount of information, at no cost, on his site www.learnhowtopodcast.com . You can also find out more information of the fantastic course I mentioned during the interview at www.podcastingatoz.com.
I am hugely grateful to Cliff for sharing his knowledge and expertise – thanks Cliff!
If you would like to sharpen your skills as a leader and a manager, then why not take advantage of a free 45 minute session which will give you actions you can take straight away to make you more effective. Then go to www.johnmurphyinternational.com/call to schedule that session.