It’s a real honor for me to interview Jorgen Sundberg, founder and owner of The Undercover Recruiter, which is the No 1 recruitment blog in the world. Jorgen also owns Link Humans, the highly successful social media marketing agency.
I have wanted to interview Jorgen for ages to really pick his brains on how to develop a social media and personal branding strategy, and I am delighted that we were finally able to do it and I’m thrilled to share it with you here today.
The keys areas we discussed:
- What a personal brand means and what you need to pay attention to.
- The importance of your online profile and producing content that reflects who you are and what you stand for.
- The need to be known for one thing.
- Role of social media in recruitment.
- Where social media fits into the overall marketing strategy.
- Key components of a social media strategy.
- How you can influence the influencers through social media.
- The amazing power of Twitter.
- The importance of having a content strategy.
- Jorgens’ step by step plan to get you started.
- The tools Jorgen uses to make the process efficient and effective.
- The emergence and the value of tribes and communities.
- Jorgen’s No 1 tip to grow your social media.
Many thanks to Jorgen for a great interview, and you can connect with Jorgen and access his material at – www.linkhumans.com, www.theundercoverrecruiter.com, www.personalbrandinguk.com and www.socialmedialondon.co.uk.
If you would like to sharpen your skills as a leader and a manager, then why not take advantage of a free 45 minute session which will give you actions you can take straight away to make you more effective. Then go to www.johnmurphyinternational.com/call to schedule that session.
Thanks to Jodey Smith, my podcasting technical genius, who does all the bits I don’t like for me – the editing, the uploading etc. He is a gem and can be contacted at JodeySmith.com.
Please subscribe to my podcast in iTunes, and leave a review, as this really helps my podcast get greater recognition.