Today we welcome back an incredible guest, Stefan Verra. I absolutely love having him on the show and this episode is fascinating. As an expert on body language, Stefan helps us identify and understand how people use their body to communicate even when they don’t know it.
Stefan Verra is a highly sought-after international speaker who is deeply rooted in the science behind body language, as he demonstrates in today’s episode. He is from Austria but has traveled the world to speak at conferences, events, and universities. Stefan also works in government organizations and his communication skills draw every listener in.
How can you manage your own body language to influence and connect with people? We all know that a good business is built on relationships. So listen on to find out what body language to employ while communicating with your teams and clients as well as what body language to look for from people you connect with.
What We Talked About in This Episode:
- Stefan’s Impressive Background and the Work That He Does
- The Science and History of Body Language
- Using Emotions and Body Language to Draw People In or Pushing People Away
- When Body Language Doesn’t Match Their Words
- Simplifying Doesn’t Work With Body Language
- The Paradox of Only Reading One Isolated Signal
- Our Measurement of Body Language as Infants and How it Connects to a Business Environment
- Setting the Ground for What is Coming Next
- Showing Enthusiasm and Engagement Through Body Language
- Where and How the Brain Interprets Body Language
- The Connections Between Body Language and Supporters of Different Politicians and World Leaders
- The Difference Between the Body Language of Men and Women
- The Societal Impact on Body Language of Men and Women
- The Biggest Mistake Women Can Make Regarding Body Language
- Women’s Strength in Connecting with People
- The Three Things You Should Show Through Your Body in Business
About Our Guest:
Stefan Verra is a world-renowned speaker and body language expert who speaks at over 100 corporate events, conferences, and clients every year. His message is always the same: a mix of valuable body language knowledge, entertainment, and motivation. No matter how his audience members walk into the room, they will leave it with their heads held high, with a pocket full of tips and tricks, and a smile on their faces. Based on Austria, Stefan travels the world to speak, lectures at universities, and works with government organizations. Check out his website below to see a list of extensive clients he has worked with.
To reach Stefan, go to his website: https://www.stefanverra.com/en/
Connect with Stefan Verra:
- Stefan Verra Body Language Home Page
- Stefan Verra on Twitter
- Stefan Verra on YouTube
- @stefanverra on Instagram
- Stefan Verra on LinkedIn
Connect with John Murphy:
If you liked this episode, please don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast. Thanks for tuning in!
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
A Life and A Living Podcast