In this episode I want to talk about how you can fulfill your potential.
You can listen to the full broadcast on the podcast, but I am including the show notes here for reference.
- Those that fulfill their potential are fully committed. Those that do not are simply involved.
- Great book to read on this subject – Turning Pro by Steven Pressfield – where her refers to it as the difference between being professional and being amateur.
- Fulfilling is not a matter of background, education or finance.
- There is that moment when we can choose to be serious or just to talk about it – being committed or just involved, being a pro or an amateur.
- Once committed you are clear about what you need to do to become what you can be.
- The committed all have great habits and rituals
- They treat adversity as just another issue to deal with – they don’t fall over and quit
- The committed have skin in the game – they have something to lose.
- Once committed you acquire immense power
- The committed know what holds them back and what they do to shift a disempowering belief into an empowering one.
How committed are you to fulfilling your own potential? Are you a pro or an amateur? Only you can answer.
To listen to the full podcast, check it out here
If you would like to sharpen your skills as a leader and a manager, then why not take advantage of a free 45 minute session which will give you actions you can take straight away to make you more effective. Then go to www.johnmurphyinternational.com/call to schedule that session.
Thanks to Jodey Smith, my podcasting technical genius, who does all the bits I don’t like for me – the editing, the uploading etc. He is a gem and can be contacted at JodeySmith.com.
Please subscribe to my podcast in iTunes, and leave a review, as this really helps my podcast get greater recognition.