In this episode I am delighted to interview a real Internet Marketing Guru, Mark Mason, who can be found at www.latenightim.com.
Mark will be sharing with us how a local business can really use the internet and particularly their website to generate new leads and business.
Mark has experience of helping clients build their internet business since 2007 and in this interview he explains step by step how he would guide a local business to leverage their website to achieve significant growth in their income.
Please listen to the full interview here.
The key points from the interview with Mark are:
- Internet is for everyone, not just global players
- It is all about delivering value before visitors become clients
- You must create a clear target market and have a customer avatar
- Identify what you can deliver for free to this avatar – content they will value
- You must optimize your content for search engine optimization – Mark explains this in great detail in interview.
- Capture leads by giving something of value in exchange for their email addresses
- Become top of mind for your target market
- How to use social media for local businesses.
- Tips to hire the right person to develop your website.
My thanks to Mark Mason for a great interview. To see some great free material from Mark go to www.latenightim.com and have a good look around.
As Mark said in the interview, you can also contact him through his website if you have any queries.
Mark, thank again!
If you would like to sharpen your skills as a leader and a manager, then why not take advantage of a free 45 minute session which will give you actions you can take straight away to make you more effective. Then go to www.johnmurphyinternational.com/call to schedule that session.
Thanks to Jodey Smith, my podcasting technical genius, who does all the bits I don’t like for me – the editing, the uploading etc. He is a gem and can be contacted at JodeySmith.com.
Please subscribe to my podcast in iTunes, and leave a review, as this really helps my podcast get greater recognition.