Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Nowadays, technology takes a huge chunk of both your attention and time. It is everywhere and can be a huge distraction. More often, it impacts productivity.
Most would say that it’s all about time management. But what about attention management? You cannot control time, but you are in control of what you give your attention to.
Today, Maura Nevel Thomas gets us into putting our attention into things that create a life of success and significance for us. She tells us how to manage, curtail, and leverage technology to achieve what we want.
So sit back and listen as there’s a load of insights about optimising your attention that you’ll get from this global expert. Tune in to this episode now.
What We Talked About in This Episode:
- Balancing the Productivity Paradox of Technology
- Marrying Productivity with Living a Life of Significance
- The Purpose of the Workflow Management System
- What is the Practice of Attention Management
- The Four Quadrants Model
- Tips for Improving Attention Management
- The Important Step for Successful Behaviour Change
- Getting to Grips with Distraction
- Empowering People to Become Better
- The Reboot to the Book “Empowered Productivity System”
- Book Recommendation and Daily Ritual
About Our Guest:
Maura Nevel Thomas is the author of the book, “Attention Management: How to Create Success and Gain Productivity.” She is the most widely cited authority on the whole subject of attention management. She is also a regular contributor to publications such as Harvard Business Review, Huffington Post, Forbes, and many others.
Get a free assessment of your own attention management skills and other resources at Maura Nevel Thomas’ website.
Connect with John Murphy:
- Unlimited Power by Tony Robbins
- Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki
- Cashflow Quadrant by Robert Kiyosaki
If you liked this episode, please don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast. Thanks for tuning in!
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
The Winning Teams Podcast is powered by the winning team at Valher Media.
Are you ready to be a great leader?
10 Key Traits of Top Business Leaders
These 10 Key Traits of Top Business Leaders can set you on your journey to lasting success!
Click HERE to download.