Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Scaling up a business can be very challenging, especially to the small business owner who is invested in being hands-on and doing everything. While most people start businesses to get away from working 50-60 hours a week, they later find themselves putting in more hours working in their business than when they were employed.
Paul Maskill joins us in today’s episode as we tackle how business owners can create a life of their own. Paul’s here to share with us his knowledge in how a business can leverage their process and systems so the owner can stop being the revenue generator. He also talks about the importance of having a personal vision.
If you’re a business owner who is tired of working long hours and wants to build a business that allows you to live the life you want, be sure to tune in to the show!
What We Talked About in This Episode:
- What Made Paul Decide To Start A Business
- The First Business He Started
- Shifting From Doing Everything To Delegating
- Three Issues You Need To Deal With When Delegating
- How To Stop Being the Revenue Generator of Your Business
- Making Your Business Process and Systems
- The Five Core Systems of Every Business
- Transitioning From Being An Individual Contributor To A Leader
- When Do You Hire
- His Mastermind Group
- Book Recommendations and Daily Rituals
About Our Guest:
Paul Maskill is a business owner, coach, and advocate. He has built, scaled, and sold several businesses. Paul is now helping small business owners empower their employees so they can finally get the ultimate freedom to live the life they want.
Connect with John Murphy:
- The Road Less Stupid by Keith Cunningham
If you liked this episode, please don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast. Thanks for tuning in!
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
The Winning Teams Podcast is powered by the winning team at Valher Media.
Are you ready to be a great leader?
10 Key Traits of Top Business Leaders
These 10 Key Traits of Top Business Leaders can set you on your journey to lasting success!
Click HERE to download.