Let me tell you, Barbara Turley, who is the founder and CEO of The Virtual Hub, is one impressive lady! I am not saying that because she hails from my home country, Ireland, but it helps!
Barbara started her career in investment banking with Deutsche Bank, but investment banking’s loss was the gain of business entrepreneurs. While setting up a new business for women who wanted to create wealth and have an impact, Barbara, in her own words, “accidentally” discovered a niche where her clients were asking her to find Virtual Assistants to help with their busy schedules! Demonstrates Barbara’s true entrepreneurial spirit!
And so, The Virtual Hub was born!
So, what will The Virtual Hub do for you? As Barbara explains, it really focuses on those tasks that need to be completed to have the business running smoothly but do not need to be done by those driving the business forward. These include:
- posting blog posts with the right images and keywords
- publishing and promoting podcasts
- daily social media activity on all platforms
- managing your YouTube channel
- competitor/market research
- calendar management
- and many more.
So, one of my questions to Barbara was – why should these businesses work with The Virtual Hub when other resources are available?
Her answers are pretty compelling! Click here to listen.
- all applicants to her company undergo a tough 5-hour exam, and once they pass that, then must complete a 3 – 8-week training program before they are put in front of a potential client. All of this is funded by The Virtual Hub! Impressive indeed!
- cater to all time zones
- all VAs are employees and work from The Virtual Hubs own offices where they are supervised and continuously trained.
- In line with Barbara’s own commitment to make a difference, all VAs get health insurance as part of their remuneration, so their families can benefit too
- The Virtual Hub is creating real, long-term careers for Barbara’s employees and she is developing the next level leaders.
Barbara shares in this interview Outsource with Ease and Confidence, the pitfalls for business owners when endeavouring to optimise the relationship with the VA, and these are worth listening to. Click here to listen.
Also, well worth listening to Barbara talk about her Daily Huddle which she is a strong advocate of.
For any entrepreneur looking to build their business, I highly recommend listening to Barbara’s interview and checking out The Virtual Hub.
Her daily ritual – which she fits in with being a mother to a toddler – is a daily cup of coffee by the ocean, which sounds beautiful.
You can get in touch with Barbara through her site www.thevirtualhub.com
As a business owner myself, I highly recommend you listen to this podcast.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Thanks to Jodey Smith, my podcasting technical genius, who does all the bits I don’t
like –the editing, the uploading etc. He is a gem and can be contacted at JodeySmith.com.
Are you ready to be a great leader?
10 Key Traits of Top Business Leaders
These 10 Key Traits of Top Business Leaders can set you on your journey to lasting success!
Click HERE to download.