Customer retention is the holy grail for so many of us, and we hear a lot about loyalty programs bandied around. But do they work?
I am delighted today to share with you an interview I did with Noah Fleming, a thought leader in strategic marketing and customer loyalty.
Noah is the author of Amazon #1 best selling book called – Evergreen: Cultivate The Enduring Customer Loyalty That Keeps Your Business Thriving. With a title like that, how could you not read it?
Noah has lectured about customer retention all over the world and is a much sought after conference speaker on his specialist subject.
In this interview Noah covers many subjects such as:
- how we get frenzied about finding new customers, but don’t nurture the ones we have.
- how our behavior can tell our clients that we do not value them – unintentionally, of course.
- the 3 C’s for customer loyalty – character, community and content, and what he means by all 3, and I can tell you this is pure gold!
- how we make our businesses truly customer-centric by looking at the business from the outside in.
- why Noah debunks the concept of “average customer lifetime value”, and tells us how we should approach the concept behind it.
- how we can change the customer experience to make it great
- how we can take that jaded customer loyalty program and breathe some life in it.
I can tell you, that for anyone who has an objective to retain customers this is a must listen to podcast.
For me, as a business coach, customer loyalty is absolutely fundamental and reading Noah’s book and talking to him provided me with a lot of takeaways to improve my business.
Listen now by clicking the play button below.
If you would like to sharpen your skills as a leader and a manager, then why not take advantage of a free 45 minute session which will give you actions you can take straight away to make you more effective. Then go to www.johnmurphyinternational.com/call to schedule that session.
Thanks to Jodey Smith, my podcasting technical genius, who does all the bits I don’t like – the editing, the uploading etc. He is a gem and can be contacted at JodeySmith.com.