We are welcoming back a previous guest today for another episode on A Life and a Living Podcast, Nathan Hirsch. Nathan is a fantastic young man and podcast guest with a lot of energy and a lot of great tips on building and scaling a business through outsourcing.
Starting a successful business at the young age of 20, Nathan has set up several businesses since and managed to scale each business significantly. He then created the VA finder website Freeup that was sold in 2019 and now he focuses on his newer business venture, Outsource School. What sets Nathan apart? What are the things he believes in that have helped him attain his level of success? Listen on to find what Nathan is clear and focused on doing everyday that makes a difference in the long run.
What We Talked About in This Episode:
- Nathan’s Early Beginnings in Starting Businesses
- Using Virtual Assistants to Scale a Business
- Reinvesting Profits Back Into the Business as a Response to Feedback
- Setting Up an Affiliate Program
- Networking and Getting In Front of Your Audience Through Podcasting
- The Strength of Partnerships
- Networking With Entrepreneurs
- Going After Influencers
- Pivoting to Create Your Own Opportunities
- How Nathan Has Been Able to Scale His Business
- Small, Consistent, Daily Actions That Add Up
- Staying Committed
- The Skills Required to Scale a Business Successfully
- The Importance of a Minimum Viable Product
- Nathan’s Book Recommendation and Daily Rituals
About Our Guest:
Nathan Hirsch is an entrepreneur and expert in remote hiring and eCommerce. Nathan co-founded FreeeUp.com in 2015 with an initial $5,000 investment, scaled it to $12M per year in revenue, and was then acquired in 2019. Today, Nathan is a co-founder of OutsourceSchool, a company working to educate entrepreneurs on how to effectively hire and scale with virtual assistants through in-depth courses. Nathan has appeared on 300+ podcasts, is a social media personality, and loves sharing advice on scaling remote businesses.
To reach Nathan, go to his website: https://www.outsourceschool.com/
Connect with Nathan Hirsch:
- Outsource School
- Nathan Hirsch on Instagram
- Nathan Hirsch on Facebook
- Nathan Hirsch on Twitter
- Nathan Hirsch on LinkedIn
Connect with John Murphy:
If you liked this episode, please don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast. Thanks for tuning in!
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
A Life and A Living Podcast