As we continue to navigate the workplace during the Covid-19 pandemic, guidance in leadership and employee communication is a must. That’s why I’ve asked Pete Rawlinson to join us again on A Life and a Living Podcast. Pete has spoken with us before and his insight on engaging and connecting employees is so inspiring.
Pete Rawlinson has twenty years of experience in technology marketing and is the Chief Marketing Officer at Workvivo. In today’s episode we discuss many ways that Pete has connected with his team, what has worked and what hasn’t worked, and how we can increase our effort as leaders to make meaningful connections.
What We Talked About in This Episode:
- Enabling Employees Feel Connected with Workvivo
- How Pete’s Company Adjusted Quickly at the Start of Covid
- Accommodating Employee Needs When Working From Home
- Continuing Emotional Connection Over a Distance
- Checking In Instead of Checking Up
- The Increase in Workvivo Use Through Remote Work
- Bringing More Humanity and Transparency to the Workplace
- The Long Term Considerations of Working From Home
- What Pete Learned About Himself and His Team
- Increased Effort to Connect
- Underestimating the Adaptability of Employees
- Pete’s Ideas of What the Future of the Workplace Looks Like
About Our Guest:
Pete Rawlinson has twenty years of experience in technology marketing and is the Chief Marketing Officer at Workvivo. Workvivo is a workplace communication platform for employees designed to engage and connect team members.
To reach Pete, go to Workvivo’s website: www.workvivo.com
Connect with Pete:
- Pete Rawlinson on LinkedIn
- Workvivo Home Page
- Workvivo on Twitter
- Workvivo on Facebook
- Workvivo on Instagram
Connect with John Murphy:
If you liked this episode, please don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast. Thanks for tuning in!
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
A Life and A Living Podcast