With Covid hitting the United States in early 2020, leaders across the country were forced to make many changes. Fast forward to now and we are still dealing with those changes. How have leaders fared during this challenging time and how can we learn from those leaders who have found success?
Today’s guest on A Life and a Living Podcast is Daniel Freeman, founder and CEO of Genius Talent. Genius Talent is a staffing and recruitment firm headquartered in Raleigh, North Carolina. In today’s episode, Daniel discusses the company’s plans being completely thrown up in the air with Covid and how he navigated his team and his clients. He also shares with us the challenges he faced, the challenges his team faced, and how the needs of his clients changed. Daniel’s clever approach is sure to inspire.
What We Talked About in This Episode:
- How Daniel “Swiveled” Instead of “Pivoted”
- How to Handle the Changing Needs of Clients Through Deeper Conversation
- Adjusting Goals and Objectives During Trying Times
- Showing Empathy Through Problem Solving
- Leading a Faith-Based Company Through Covid
- The Things That Most Challenged Daniel This Year
- Trusting Your Team to Deliver
- The Adjustment to Working Remotely
- Looking Back, What Daniel Would Change About His Approach to the Pandemic
- Self-Doubt Versus Resilience
- Daniel’s Outlook on the Future of the Workplace and Recruitment Industry
- Positive Impacts of the Pandemic
- Strengthening Relationships
About Our Guest:
Daniel Freeman is the founder and CEO of Genius Talent, headquartered in North Carolina and serves clients throughout the US. Genius Talent is a full-service staffing and recruitment firm specializing in IT, healthcare, industrial, and finance & accounting resources.
To reach Daniel, go to Genius Talent’s website: www.geniustalentgroup.com
Connect with Daniel Freeman:
- Daniel Freeman on LinkedIn
- Genius Talent Home Page
- Genius Talent on Instagram
- Genius Talent on Facebook
Connect with John Murphy:
If you liked this episode, please don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast. Thanks for tuning in!
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
A Life and A Living Podcast