For this episode, you will certainly want to take notes, because today’s guest has so many pearls of wisdom from his years of experience on how leaders should look at their business. Zain Raj joins us today to talk about his approach to building a business and solving the many problems leaders face in maintaining the growth and success of the organization. Zain’s take on the topic is wonderful and fascinating.
Zain is the founder and CEO of an ideas incubator called ZedNext which he talks about in our conversation today. Through ZedNext, Zain takes an objective and disruptive look at issues and trends to help marketers and business leaders realize their full potential in a data-driven, digitally led, and insights-driven world. He takes something very complex and makes it, not easy, but simple.
What We Talked About in This Episode:
- Zain’s drive to solve problems
- The evolution of business in a more complex world
- Respect as the foundation of knowledge
- The problems of large companies in sales
- Zain’s most recent published book
- The right things to focus on when solving a problem
- The questions to ask when you are experiencing a problem
- Why is trust important but misunderstood?
- Doing the smaller things right every time
- Philosophy’s connection to business
- The work Zain does with clients to improve problem solving
- Understanding your customer and building around them
- How to future proof your business
- Zain’s book recommendation and daily rituals
About Our Guest:
A visionary leader, entrepreneur, business accelerator, investor, philanthropist and industry futurist, Zain Raj is considered a global leader in finding new and different ways to grow brands. His unique ability to unearth surprising insights and incite inspired ideas has created billions of dollars of value for his clients and investors.
Currently, Zain is the Chairman and CEO of Shapiro+Raj, a top-ten independent insights and inspiration company in North America. He is also the founder and CEO of ZedNext, an ideas incubator that takes an objective and disruptive look at trends to help marketers and business leaders realize their full potential in this data-driven, digitally-led and insights-driven world. His theories and methodologies provide clear and actionable ways to help companies deliver sustainable growth through these times of significant economic and cultural change. He has also authored two Amazon marketing and sales bestsellers, Brand Rituals: How Successful Brands Bond with Customers for Life and Marketing For Tomorrow, Not Yesterday: Surviving and Thriving in the Insight Economy™.
Connect with Zain Raj:
Connect with John Murphy:
If you liked this episode, please don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast. Thanks for tuning in!
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Winning Teams Podcast