Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Originally from Hungary, today’s guest joins us to talk about a very hot topic in the business world: supply chain. Agnes Zsofia Nagy is a value chain and commercialism expert with a long track record in consulting. She currently owns her own consulting business where she focuses on supply chain with her clients and organizations.
This specific topic is of great interest and is changing dramatically and rapidly. In today’s episode, Agnes discusses what these changes are and the reasons behind current issues the industry is seeing. But what can solve these problems? It all comes down to proper leadership and collaboration, both of which Agnes speaks about today. She also shares her expertise on the benefits, challenges, sustainability, and profitability in supply chain and she is just a fountain of information. Listen to find out more.
What We Talked About in This Episode:
- Agnes’s Background and Career in Consulting
- The Current Disruption of the Daily Life in Supply Chain
- Supply Chain Leadership Weaknesses
- The Key Reasons Behind Current Issues
- Being More Strategic with Supply Chain Rather Than Operational.
- The Reasons Behind Lack of Strategic Leadership
- The Domino Effect of Wrong Decisions
- Incredible Cost Increases
- The Difference Between Circular and Linear Supply Chains
- The Need for Reusable Energy Sources
- The Balance Between Sustainability and Profitability
- Outsourcing Trends and Finding Collaboration
- Contracting Partners Responsibly
- The Role of Culture
- Book Recommendations and Daily Rituals
About Our Guest:
Zsofia Nagy is a value chain and commercialism expert who has a real passion and love for her work and for ensuring development for the organizations she works with. As an independent professional, she offers an objective pair of lenses and a rich experience-based knowledge to help you find the right solution and execute it successfully. She started at the very bottom of the organization at companies and worked her way up with honest and hard work. This gave her three powerful tools: knowledge of what goes on in the trenches, how to build trust with employees to get things done, and how to bridge the top to the bottom of the organization for their mutual benefit.
Connect with Agnes Zsofia Nagy:
Links and Resources:
Connect with John Murphy:
If you liked this episode, please don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast. Thanks for tuning in!