As the world has turned upside down and we are all ushered into a new era, companies are opening their doors to what we call a “hybrid work environment.” However, this setting poses a challenge to an already existing problem pre-pandemic: employee engagement.
With employees thousands of miles away, it is a dilemma for every employer to keep the company morale and productivity high. So, how do we keep our employees engaged in this new age of work-from-home environment?
In today’s podcast episode, we will learn about the value of employee engagement in today’s crisis with Peter Rawlinson. He will open our eyes to the opportunities that this global situation has presented and how to better communicate and engage with employees working from home.
Connect better with your employees more than ever before and tune in this episode!
What We Talked About in This Episode:
- Workvivo and Improve Employee Experience
- The Effects of the Pandemic on Workvivo
- The Future of Company Working Environment
- Sustaining the Company Culture in a Remote-Work Setting
- Managing Without Micromanaging
- The Changes Leaders Need to Adapt
- The Desire for a Hybrid Work Environment
- The Global Impact of Remote Working
- Workvivo’s Role in Talent Management
- Opportunities Awaiting Workvivo
- Book Recommendation and Daily Rituals
About Our Guest:
Peter Rawlinson is the Chief Marketing Officer at Workvivo, a company based in Ireland that’s dedicated to keeping employees engaged and motivated through technology. Starting out as a nuclear physicist, he has then switched careers to product marketing, then product management. Since then, the company has enjoyed massive success for the past three years.
To get in touch with Peter Rawlinson, go to the Workvivo’s official website: https://www.workvivo.com/
Connect with John Murphy:
If you liked this episode, please don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast. Thanks for tuning in!
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
A Life and A Living Podcast is powered by Valher Media