How far do you have to go to unlock truly great work?
As humans, we are conditioned to take what we perceive is true at face value, never reaching past the surface much less the very truth – or as our guest puts it, the bottom of the pool. But what if it’s just what you need to make your work extraordinary?
Today, renowned author, speaker and business coach Andy Andrews details the power of digging at the very foundation of what you do – to help you realize your potential and achieve incredible results.
If you’re stuck in a rut with your business, this episode is packed with mindset-shifting bits to help you get back on your feet.
What We Talked About in This Episode:
- Uncovering what’s at “The Bottom of the Pool”, and why thinking beyond your boundaries helps to achieve extraordinary results.
- How to unshackle from the trap of stopping at the surface and not digging at the very foundation of your work.
- How a simple shift in mindset helped his clients make $39.1B in one year.
- Understanding why the answer lies at “The Bottom of the Pool”.
- How can somebody know that there’s more to work on, regardless of where they are in their career.
- As a widely successful author, speaker, and business coach, what is it that still grabs and excites Andy?
- Andy’s book recommendations and daily rituals
About Our Guest:
Described by Zig Ziglar as “the best speaker [he] has ever seen”, Andy Andrews is a sought-after speaker and in-demand consultant for some of the world’s largest organizations.
Andy is the author of several New York Times bestsellers, including the novel, “The Noticer” and the non-fiction book, “The Little Things”, which unpacks how small things affect our lives in big ways.
Connect with Andy Andrews through the following:
- Andy Andrews’ Website
- Andy Andrews’ LinkedIn
- Andy Andrews’ Twitter
- Andy Andrews’ Facebook
- Andy Andrews’ Instagram
- Andy Andrews’ YouTube
Connect with John Murphy:
- The Old Man and the Boy by Robert Ruark
- Book of Wisdom by Solomon
- The Blue Plate Special by Andy Andrews
If you liked this episode, please don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast. Thanks for tuning in!
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
A Life and A Living Podcast is powered by Valher Media.