Fear holds you back from reaching your dreams and living a fulfilling life. Like most people, you may even deny being afraid.
But without acknowledging your fears, you could be stopping yourself from taking the next step.
How do we live with fear and how do we use it both positively and negatively? We talk about that today as we chat with Rhonda Britten about labelling our fears to ensure they don’t get in our way.
There’s no need to keep getting stuck. Learn how to move beyond your fears by listening to this ‘fearless’ episode!
What We Talked About in This Episode:
- The worst day of Rhonda’s life
- A bid to reinvent herself but instead living a life of self-destruction
- When self-help books aren’t helping and deciding that it’s time to get better
- We fail to acknowledge our denial of fear
- How she adopted a kindergarten exercise as the first step to becoming fearless
- The impact of the physical fear and emotional fear in our lives
- Why we are stopped by our fear responses
- Embracing the human reality to manage fear
- Creating unique exercises to help people, one through physical manifestations of what’s in their head
- The four parts of the ‘Wheel of Fear’
- The four parts of the ‘Wheel of Freedom’
- Why the two ‘Wheels’ are powerful tools
- Making your fears your friends because fear exists to keep you safe
- Rhonda’s book recommendations and daily rituals
About Our Guest:
An Emmy Award winner and a regular guest on the Oprah Show, Rhonda Britten is the founder of the Fearless Living Institute. She has been voted “America’s favourite life coach”. She has a lot of other accolades to boot and has altered the lives of many people.
Rhonda is also the author of four bestselling books including “Fearless Loving“, “Change Your Life in 30 Days“, “Do I Look Fat In This?: Get Over Your Body and On With Your Life“, and “Fearless Living: Live Without Excuses and Love Without Regret.“
Connect with Rhonda Britton through her Fearless Living website.
Connect with John Murphy:
- The Artist’s Way by Julia Cameron
- Letters of the Scattered Brotherhood by Mary Strong
- The Verbally Abusive Relationship by Patricia Evans
If you liked this episode, please don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast. Thanks for tuning in!
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
A Life and A Living Podcast is powered by Valher Media.