With the business world hitting some kind of a pause, how do you bring your best self? In the face of a global pandemic, how do you make sure you make positive changes to your work, business, and personal life?
In this episode, Frances Cole Jones shares a list of simple changes you can make today to help you “wow” tomorrow.
Frances also talks about the importance of knowing what your brilliant self looks like, so you can achieve that “wow” impact in any situation – be that in your career, business, or personal life.
Take away invaluable insights. Tune in to today’s episode of the A Life and A Living podcast.
What We Talked About in This Episode:
- What it means to bring your best self to business and life.
- Knowing what your brilliant self looks like, so you can bring it in any situation.
- What you need to focus on if you want to “wow”.
- How you can use body language to have that “wow” impact, even in a virtual environment.
- What you can learn from Downton Abbey about posture and body language.
- How you can “wow” in social media without tipping over to inauthenticity.
- What things you can do to guarantee your edge in today’s business world.
- Frances’ book recommendations and daily rituals.
About Our Guest:
Billed as one of the country’s top speakers in communication, Frances Cole Jones helps her clients bring that “wow” factor. Be that at a job interview or a TV appearance in shows like The Today Show, Good Morning America, and Oprah among others.
She is the author of several best-selling books, including “How to Wow: Proven Strategies for Selling Your (Brilliant) Self in any Situation” and “The Wow Factor: The 33 Things You Must (and Must Not) Do to Guarantee Your Edge in Today’s Business World”.
- Frances C. Jones’ Website
- Frances C. Jones’ LinkedIn
- Frances C. Jones’ Twitter
- Frances C. Jones’ Facebook
- Frances C. Jones’ YouTube
Connect with John Murphy:
If you liked this episode, please don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast. Thanks for tuning in!
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
A Life and A Living Podcast is powered by Valher Media.