As we bid farewell to 2013 I thought I would share with you my reflections on the year just gone, and some of the learnings I will take into 2014.
These are based on my own personal experiences, and I hope they help you get prepared for the year ahead. I would love to hear any reflections you might have.
My 12 reflections are (and not in any order!):
- Procrastination is no laughing matter – it really can kill progress against my goals.
- Have big dreams, and don’t let go
- When I push myself to where it is uncomfortable – that’s where I start growing
- Make time to get inspired – no one will do it for me!
- Most TV is a complete waste of time
- Getting out into nature really does enrich my soul and my body
- When my major focus is to deliver brilliant service to my clients, they will find more clients for me.
- Spend more time with my family
- Less is more
- Reviewing my top 6 goals every day works
- Focusing on delivering a small number of things at a time is more efficient
- Don’t wait until it’s perfect
Any resonate with you? Love to hear what your list would include.