Today’s guest in the Winning Teams Podcast is a lady who hails from Manhattan, New York. Phyllis Weiss Haserot works in cross-generational relationships. She focuses on how to unite and build relationships at work from a cross-generational perspective.
Phyllis took a master’s in Urban Planning but got interested in Marketing and Communications for professional services. She realized the young generation is not getting the attention and guidance of busy seniors.
Fascinated by all things generational, Phyllis decided to help organizations solve inter-generational challenges, such as succession planning and knowledge transference.
In this episode in the Winning Teams Podcast, Phyllis shares about:
- Cross-generational conversations at work.
- Trust, empathy and making other people feel relevant and reciprocity.
- Learn to use the curiosity muscle and ask the “good” questions.
- Explanation of transition fluidity across generations.
Chronological age doesn’t matter- active minds, the drive to learn and do new things and energy are what matters.
Certainly, Phyllis has lofty goals and objectives. She has made her mark in this space as the Cross-Generational Voice!
Where to get in Touch with Phyllis:
- Email her at email@example.com
- Chat with her on LinkedIn
- Check out her book You Can’t Google It!: The Compelling Case for Cross-Generational Conversation at Work
- Visit her websites at You Cant Google It and Practice Development Counsel
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Thanks to Jodey Smith, my podcasting technical genius, who does all the bits I don’t
like –the editing, the uploading etc. He is a gem and can be contacted at JodeySmith.com.
Are you ready to be a great leader?
10 Key Traits of Top Business Leaders
These 10 Key Traits of Top Business Leaders can set you on your journey to lasting success!
Click HERE to download.