My guest today is Caitlin Pyle, owner of Proofread Anywhere and The Work Anywhere Life both of which have been featured on Fortune Magazine, Fast Company, Business Insider and interestingly on Dr. Oz.
For five years, Caitlin was into proofreading transcripts while working in a court reporting office for two of those years where she earned the title "Eagle Eyes".
In 2012, Caitlin decided to develop an eBook and sell it online – purely as a small, little earner on the side.
Soon her eBook and subsequent course for proofreading transcripts became her main source of income and a niche that brought her so much sense of fulfillment and success. Caitlin then just added additional resources to the course to develop increased added value.
This business is now generating a very fine $70,000 - $90,000 per month – a fantastic achievement.
Some of her key learnings are:
- Not to be afraid to increase the price – Caitlin doubled her price and still grew!
- Developing relationships with other bloggers – tough and slow, but so worthwhile
- The power of affiliate marketing, where you sell to other people’s lists, and you can sell their products to your list
- The power of Pinterest – they get a staggering 37% of their traffic from this source
- Having a good sales funnel.
On a personal note, Caitlin talks about how the Daily Greatness Journal has helped herself set goals and create her own reality.
You can connect with Caitlin on:
This interview with Caitlin is something an aspiring entrepreneur should not miss! Click HERE to listen.
10 Key Traits of Top Business Leaders
These 10 Key Traits of Top Business Leaders can set you on your journey to lasting success!
Click HERE to download.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Thanks to Jodey Smith, my podcasting technical genius, who does all the bits I don’t
like –the editing, the uploading etc. He is a gem and can be contacted at JodeySmith.com.