Today’s guest is an extremely interesting entrepreneur who hails from Wisconsin, U.S.A, Stacy Tuschl.
She is a business performance strategist with strapline “Save your business, rescue your life”, which she explains more in the interview.
It is interesting to learn that Stacy started her first business at the age of 18, proving it is never too early to start doing what you love doing most.
At 21, she started to read books in a serious way, listen to Podcasts, attend business conferences and getting into mastermind groups.
She has had a couple of different business coaches who she credits with getting her to where she is today.
The conversation covered different topics including:
- How she started her business in her parents’ backyard
- The key learnings from doing her passion
- The importance and power of mindset
- Her book, Is Your Business Worth Saving that she published last year
- Breaking that plateau and take your business to the next level
- Delegation and the pros and cons of outsourcing
- Why you should not overthink about your niche
- The importance of setting goals and prioritising, and a lot more!
She came across the book, Virtual Freedom by Chris Ducker, and finds it as a great reference especially for those who are afraid of outsourcing.
While many of us start our day planning, Stacy writes down her goals and priorities for the day the night before. She then starts the day getting ready to take action and getting things done!
There are so many other things that you can learn from this conversation. So go ahead and listen.
10 Key Traits of Top Business Leaders
These 10 Key Traits of Top Business Leaders can set you on your journey to lasting success!
Click HERE to download.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Thanks to Jodey Smith, my podcasting technical genius, who does all the bits I don’t
like –the editing, the uploading etc. He is a gem and can be contacted at JodeySmith.com.