Today’s guest is Jason Swenk, who we can refer to as a “digital-preneur and author” which is just another way of saying that he is an authority at blending marketing, technology, operations, design, mobile and people.
Jason started his own digital agency in 1999, built it to become a multi-million dollar business and then sold it in 2011.
In this interview you will hear Jason talk about a wide range of issues that face anyone building a business, and includes such topics as:
- How his system enables his clients to generate over 25 leads per day.
- Why having systems are at the core of any successful business
- How he clutched his business from the jaws of collapse and build it to achieve that multi-million dollar sale
- Get to hear why Jason believes that “systems trumps talent every day”
- The need every business has to have a clear vision and very clear and specific target market.
- How Jason addresses the pricing problem that many face and charge the relevant fees.
Thanks to Jason for a great interview – really refreshing and stimulating.
|You can find Jason at:|
If you would like to sharpen your skills as a leader and a manager, then why not take advantage of a free 45 minute session which will give you actions you can take straight away to make you more effective. Then go to www.johnmurphyinternational.com/call to schedule that session.
Thanks to Jodey Smith, my podcasting technical genius, who does all the bits I don’t like – the editing, the uploading etc. He is a gem and can be contacted at JodeySmith.com.