Podcast: Play in new window | Download
The world is changing. After this pandemic, how business is done and how organisations are run won’t be the same. While we don’t know exactly what things will look like, we know it will be different.
Leaders play a key role in this challenge. Businesses should not just stay put and wait for the pandemic to end. This is the time to prepare to face what is coming.
In today’s episode, Donald Thompson shares his views and tips for how companies can prepare for the new world after the Coronavirus pandemic. He talks about the new way of working that will come about, how things will be different, and how to optimize your people.
Organisations are facing a pivot we need to embrace. So if you’re a leader preparing for the future, then don’t miss this episode.
What We Talked About in This Episode:
- Marketing Efficiencies Vs. Marketing Cuts
- How They Help Clients Move Their Business Online Using Their Resources
- The New Business Environment We’re Entering Into
- The Need to Coach People and Not Manage People
- Focusing on Crisis PR
- Reflecting More on Meaningful Things and Not Material Things
- The Need to Evaluate Your Team’s Strengths
- Book Recommendation and Daily Rituals
About Our Guest:
Donald Thompson is the CEO of Walk West, a digital marketing agency located in Raleigh, NC and also the founder of The Diversity Movement which was created to educate people from all walks of life on the importance of fostering a community of inclusivity. Donald has written for multiple publications including entrepreneur.com and CNBC.com and has published his own eBooks on both decision-making and diversity.
To reach out to Donald, you can go to Walk West’s website, Donald’s website, or LinkedIn.
Check out our episode on diversity: Ep. 153: Diversity Beyond the Checkbox with Jackie Ferguson
Connect with John Murphy:
- Harvard Business Review readings on Diversity (https://hbr.org/topic/diversity)
- For marketing hacks, visit Gary Vaynerchuk (https://www.garyvaynerchuk.com/)
If you liked this episode, please don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast. Thanks for tuning in!
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
The Winning Teams Podcast is powered by the winning team at Valher Media.
Are you ready to be a great leader?
10 Key Traits of Top Business Leaders
These 10 Key Traits of Top Business Leaders can set you on your journey to lasting success!
Click HERE to download.