Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Difficult people can be detrimental to an organisation. The constant disruption and the unhappy staff can have an impact not just on morale but also work performance.
But identifying the root cause of unwanted behaviour and fixing it is easier said than done. Sometimes it takes an expert to step in and uncover and discover what those issues are and help not just the person but also the entire team to recover and move forward.
In today’s podcast, we have Steve Sisler, the founder and CEO of Behavioral Resource Group. He has a very unconventional approach to tackling behavioural issues in the workplace. Steve is not one to sugarcoat his advice, and he shares stories of how he got people to change or leave organisations where they are not a good fit.
If you’re dealing with issues with one of your employees, then this episode is perfect for you. Check out these episode highlights and tune in to the show!
What We Talked About in This Episode:
- The challenge Steve likes dealing with
- Uncover, discover, recover
- Several elements involved in behaviour change
- Getting people to change or exchange
- External and internal clarity
- How Steve helps organisations find the right fit when hiring
- Getting the similarities and the role of self-esteem
- How Steve facilitates change to happen
- Steve’s approach to fixing employee issues
- What drives Steve to keep doing the work
- Book Recommendation
About Our Guest:
Steve Sisler is the Founder and CEO of Behavioral Resource Group, an organisation involved in understanding and correcting behaviour in organisations.
Connect with Steve through Behavioral Resource Group’s website.
Connect with John Murphy:
- The Element by Ken Robinson (https://www.amazon.com/Element-Finding-Passion-Changes-Everything/dp/0143116738)
If you liked this episode, please don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast. Thanks for tuning in!
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
The Winning Teams Podcast is powered by the winning team at Valher Media.
Are you ready to be a great leader?
10 Key Traits of Top Business Leaders
These 10 Key Traits of Top Business Leaders can set you on your journey to lasting success!
Click HERE to download.