It’s so easy to get stuck in a vicious circle of having too many things to do, getting overwhelmed, and then not being able to make progress. Ultimately, more things get piled up, and you no longer know what to do next.
In this episode, I’m going to share with you how I’ve helped my clients overcome this sense of being overwhelmed. I’m here to talk about my simple system that allows me to make sure I’m moving forward and delivering on my main goals.
If you are interested in becoming effective and getting the right things done week by week, check out these episode highlights and tune in to the show!
What We Talked About in This Episode:
- The Warren Buffett Principle I Apply
- Being Judged on Whether We Achieved Our Objectives
- The Biggest Challenge Faced By Businesses and Entrepreneurs
- Benefits of Working in 90-Day Chunks
- A Simple, Straightforward Tool To Manage Goals
- Doing A Reality Check on Priority Actions
- Timeboxing the Big Rocks or the Critical Things
- Being Effective
To get a copy of my simple timeboxing tool, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect with John Murphy:
If you liked this episode, please don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast. Thanks for tuning in!
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
The Winning Teams Podcast is powered by the winning team at Valher Media.
Are you ready to be a great leader?
10 Key Traits of Top Business Leaders
These 10 Key Traits of Top Business Leaders can set you on your journey to lasting success!
Click HERE to download.