In this unique episode, my invited guest turned the tables and decided that he would be interviewing me. Although not at all what was planned, ultimately this experience was a fun way to discuss today’s topic of developing a successful coaching business. How do you start? What are the most important components? When is the right time? There is a lot to consider and learn in this endeavor.
Listen to this episode to learn what is important in growing your business and leadership as well as how to create and maintain strong client relationships. The key is authenticity in adding value to the lives and organizations of your clients and that is something I strive to do daily.
What We Talked About in This Episode:
- How John Started in the Corporate World and Coaching
- The Timing in Setting Up a Coaching Business
- Having an Expertise in Coaching and Finding Clients
- Creating Very Specific Offers and Propositions
- Understanding and Implementing the Sales Process
- How John Tackled Discomfort
- It’s All About Relationships
- What Happens When You Drift From Your Business’s Focus
- Finding Your Niche
- The Gap Between Strategy and Execution
- Branding Yourself and Staying Front of Mind
- Using Social Media Clearly and Consistently
- Providing Value to Clients and Not Only Your Content
- Investing Time in Your Own Evolution and Relevance
Connect with John Murphy:
If you liked this episode, please don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast. Thanks for tuning in!
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
A Life and A Living Podcast