I have borrowed that title, “Master Your Habits, Master Your Life” from my guest, James Clear, who is the subject of my podcast that I really encourage you to listen to.
James is the author of the book “Transform Your Habits” which is available for free download here – Jamesclear.com/habits.
I am a regular reader of the content that James produces, and I love it.
The bottom line is – if you want to change your life, then change your habits!
In this interview James talks about a range of topics relating to goal achievement and include the following:
- how achievement of goals is all about habits
- why we should not rely upon motivation to achieve our goals – really interesting!
- the 3 R’s of habits – Reminder, Routine and Reward, and how these work when you want to change bad habits
- how to develop keystone habits – what that means and how important they are
- tips for breaking those old bad habits that do not serve you
- why scheduling is more important than deadlines.
I would have loved more time to talk to James, the content was so great, but we were working to his deadline. I will definitely have him on my podcast again!
If you are passionate about making lasting change in your life, then you must listen to James – there is not a word wasted, and he gets to the heart of achievement.
If you would like to sharpen your skills as a leader and a manager, then why not take advantage of a free 45 minute session which will give you actions you can take straight away to make you more effective. Then go to www.johnmurphyinternational.com/call to schedule that session.
Subscribe to my Winning at Business and Life Podcast:
Thanks to Jodey Smith, my podcasting technical genius, who does all the bits I don’t like – the editing, the uploading etc. He is a gem and can be contacted at JodeySmith.com.