According to today’s guest, everyone has a leadership voice, whether they know it or not. But unfortunately, most people don’t know their leadership voice or how to use it. Not only that, but most people don’t understand the voices of others and thus creates a communication conundrum. That’s where the 5 Voices comes in. Jeremie Kubicek joins me today as we talk about the design of the 5 Voices and its impact on organizations.
5 Voices helps teams communicate effectively and helps everyone understand the voices of others which is arguably just as important as knowing oneself. The premise of the program is that you’ve got within the organization different variations of these voices and several that might be lost in the noise. As Jeremie demonstrates in this interview, the ones that get lost in the noise might be the one with the most important thing to say.
What We Talked About in This Episode:
- Jeremie’s Background and Work with GiANT Worldwide
- The 21st Century Learning Style
- The Concept of The 5 Voices
- Variations on Personality to Determine Different Voices
- Big Organizations Like Google Using the Model
- Avoiding Being Put in Boxes
- Knowing Yourself and Valuing Your Different Voices
- Speaking to the Dominant Voices of Others
- The Ease of Learning the 5 Voices
- Taking Conflict into Consideration
- John’s Personal Experience with Voices
- The Success of the Team on the Shoulders of the Leader
- Common Language in the Program
- Building the Bridge
- Giving Everyone the Chance to Communicate
- Jeremie’s Book Recommendation and Daily Rituals
About Our Guest:
Jeremie Kubicek is co-founder of GiANT Worldwide and the GiANT companies. He is a bestselling author of Making Your Leadership Come Alive and speaker to organizations throughout the world on transformational leadership, emotional intelligence, and personal growth.
Connect with Jeremie Kubicek:
Links and Resources:
Connect with John Murphy:
If you liked this episode, please don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast. Thanks for tuning in!
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
A Life and A Living Podcast