Are you surprised I am saying that email marketing is the most effective marketing tool? Well, truthfully, I did not say that. Not to say that I don’t believe it!
But, I have to be honest and admit that I did not always believe it – and the man who changed my opinion is the marketing guru, Ian Brodie.
You see Ian is ranked as one of the “Top 50 Global Thought Leaders in Marketing and Sales” by Top Sales World magazine, and one of the “Top 25 Global Influencers in Sales and Sales and Marketing by OpenView Labs.
So when Ian says that email marketing is the most effective marketing tool, then you listen!
I was delighted to have the opportunity to interview Ian recently, and boy! does he deliver great content in this interview.
If you even have a passing interest in email marketing, you must listen to this.
In this interview Ian:
- Validates his assertion that email marketing is the most effective tool
- Explains how you can build a business on the back of email marketing
- How, even for high price product or service, email marketing is tremendous
- Disavows us of the belief that you must have a range of products to sell – even if you just have one, then this approach works really well.
- Encourages us to email on a regular basis – your readers will come to expect it
- Gives sage like advice to anyone who wants to just get started and put their toe in the water
You will not be disappointed, and I am pretty sure you will end up like me – a raving fan of Ian Brodie!
I will, however, not be joining him as a fan of Newcastle United – I will leave that to him.
Ian has a truckload of resources that you can check out at his site, www.ianbrodie.com, and you can email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to sharpen your skills as a leader and a manager, then why not take advantage of a free 45 minute session which will give you actions you can take straight away to make you more effective. Then go to www.johnmurphyinternational.com/call to schedule that session.
Thanks to Jodey Smith, my podcasting technical genius, who does all the bits I don’t like – the editing, the uploading etc. He is a gem and can be contacted at JodeySmith.com.
Please subscribe to my podcast in iTunes, and leave a review, as this really helps my podcast get greater recognition.