When it comes to leadership, we know all about growth mindset and why it’s important. But what about vulnerability? There’s a negative connotation to the word for many people who think that being vulnerable is a bad thing. But today’s guest shows how being vulnerable is courageous and absolutely necessary in strong leadership.
Salomé Trambach is today’s guest and her background is very interesting. She has quite diverse experience in the commercial world, non-profit world, and in her own successful coaching business through which she works with several international companies. In our conversation today, Salomé not only talks about vulnerability, but also how to cultivate a growth mindset into the entire team.
What We Talked About in This Episode:
- Salomé’s Background and Journey to Current Role
- Leading While Being Consciously Aware
- What Salomé Learned in Leadership at a Young Age
- How to Create Trust and Empowerment
- Vulnerability in Leadership
- Being Who You Are at All Times
- The Negative Reaction to the Word Vulnerability
- Helping People Develop a Growth Mindset
- Awareness and Taking Action
- Creating a Space of Psychological Safety
- NLP Strategies
- Balancing the Roles of a Coach
- Talking About Change Management
- Managing Your Visibility
- Inclusion in Remote and Hybrid Work
- Salomé’s Book Recommendation and Daily Rituals
About Our Guest:
Salomé Trambach is a certified coach and passionate leader. She has worked all over the world and led her first team at the age of 19. As a leader, she fell in love with people and the powerful impact leadership can have. Salomé is the founder of her own personal growth and leadership coaching business and is an NLP practitioner. Through her coaching, she empowers clients to turn their failures into opportunities for deeper insights and growth.
Connect with Salomé:
Connect with John Murphy:
If you liked this episode, please don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast. Thanks for tuning in!
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Winning Teams Podcast