I enjoyed a long and productive executive career at a Fortune 500 company. During that career I excelled in a wide variety of functions – Operations, Supply Chain Distribution, International Expansions, Corporate Sales and Marketing, Human Resources and Industrial Engineering. I had the ability to quickly identify the essential elements missing in underperforming business units and to develop creative solutions to return them to long term success. Post corporate career, I started my own mentoring company because I knew that many business owners cannot or will not use the services of top consultant firms. These owners know they need help but don’t know where to turn. I eagerly knew I could help them because I have walked in their shoes as they face the puzzle of business.
While my clients come from numerous industries, they share common issues:
- They don’t identify or measure the key elements of their business
- There are no set goals
- Employees don’t work together as a team
Working in a collaborative way with my clients, I teach them how to:
- Prioritize key business elements
- Create strategies for success
- Establish measuring tools for regular oversight of the key elements
- Develop goals for the company as a whole and for any major business units
- Train the company managers on the value of holding each other accountable for the overall company success. This needs to trickle down to all hourly employees.