John Shumate is committed to providing a platform for budding entrepreneurs to build their business - but at a reasonable price! Hence, the Wall St and Walmart title!
John is the founder of Venture First, a boutique financial services group that is focused on empowering entrepreneurs.
In this interview you will hear the following:
- What the greatest need any early stage business needs to satisfy - the acquisition and retention of talent.
- Why you should be prepared to give up more equity to get the capital you require
- Rule of thumb when seeking capital investment
- The need to recognise that all important “pivot” and to act upon it
- Why you should increase everything by 20% - you need to listen!!
John also shares his own personal story as a cancer patient and what he has learned from dealing with that on an ongoing basis.
His book recommendation is: Hard Things about Hard Things by Ben Horowitz.
You can check out John at www.venturefirst.com.
Click HERE to listen to John Shumate.
10 Key Traits of Top Business Leaders
These 10 Key Traits of Top Business Leaders can set you on your journey to lasting success!
Click HERE to download.